What can you do to make your move go smoothly?
Here’s a handy checklist we provide to our clients to ensure the moving process is smooth and trouble-free:
- Call us for a pre-move survey and cost estimation.
- Plan your move based on the volume surveyed and the time required to move.
- Ensure your goods are packed carefully with good quality packaging.
- Ask the surveyor & salesperson questions, so you understand the shipping process.
- Notify our salesperson if you have a specific delivery date.
- Compare quotes/proposals to ensure you are getting the best service.
- Sign and send the acceptance to us with a packing date. Our customer service will follow up to reconfirmpacking dates and shipping arrangements.
- Gather any information/documents required for clearance at destination.
- Prepare yourself for packing day!
- Confirm departure dates/times with your condo or apartment management.
- Keep your valuables in separate bags safely; don’t include them in the shipment.
- Abroad Relocation will provide you with the destination partner’s contact details and vessel arrival information.
- Be aware of customs requirements in the destination country and provide necessary documents for customs clearance before the vessel arrival date.
- Confirm your delivery address and availability before the customs clearance.
- Please check your shipment once it’s unpacked and confirm the condition of all items.
- In case of damage, file an online insurance claim for any damages, within 45 days from the date of delivery.
- Please do not discard any damaged items without the insurance company’s confirmation.
- Claim settlements are typically completedwithin a month.
Kindly send your valuable feedback to our team.